so my sister had homecoming last weekend and all the guys in her group secretly decided on undercover superhero identities and wore the corresponding colors to match the shirts underneath and revealed them during this picture and it was perfect.
THE HELLO KITTY ONE.
I'm the 16 year old living in your closet. Don't worry, I'm great friends with the thing under your bed. Oh, and I probably may or may not eat you
oh god what did i do
IT SUMMONS MAIL EVERYONE TRY IT
HOLY FUCKING COW.
OKAY IT’S TRUE
I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE
This doesn’t work
I stand corrected oh dear lord
Let’s try this..
“It’s Been An Adventure, Mr. Fredricksen.”
“Adventure Is Out There!”
Someone asked me to post these two companion pieces together so it was easier to reblog them.
THIS WAS NOT OKAY
HE’S STILL WEARING THE ELLIE BADGE
I was just going to scroll past this when I REALISED what it was
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT
This is actually really beautiful. Kevin here is clearly an adult, and in the movie where he is only a kid Carl Fredrickson is already quite old. Chances are he wasn’t going to live for very much longer and he would want to be with Ellie. After Ellie died the only people that he grew to care about were Kevin and Dug. He came to see that Kevin turned out okay and Dug had too because he was with Kevin. He could pass knowing those who where left were happy.
Eventually Kevin would lose Carl and Dug, but of course he wouldn’t forget either of them. How could he? He literally had the adventure of a lifetime with them! He did things that most boys his age could only dream of. There’s no way he could ever forget Carl Fredrickson, Dug, or even Ellie for that matter.
So I’d like to think that when the time came that he lost both Carl and Dug, he was sad yes, but he was also happy for them both. Carl could finally be reunited with Ellie. He would be able to live forever with the love of his life with no problems besetting them. Ellie would be able to meet Dug, a dog who can talk but still has much to learn. Ellie and Carl could actually have that child they wanted. Albeit, an unusual child, but a child nonetheless.
But ultimately, Kevin knew he would see them again. It might have been a very long way off, but he would see them and he could finally meet Ellie too.
one time this dude was being stupid so i said
“well you can’t spell stupid without u”
and he got really angry and shouted
“WELL THERE’S AN ‘I’ IN STUPID TOO”
and i just stared at him for a rly long time
i love how tumblr is like personally offended by 50 shades of grey
I’m going to start using the Master’s demonstration when people don’t get my jokes.
Ellie and Carl + Rory and Amy (Up + Doctor Who)
And then the sad realization that they’re even more alike now.
INHUMAN WAILS OF PAIN AND SUFFERING
PAPER CHAIN PROJECT
- For every day you go without self harming or purging, add a colourful link to the paper chain
- If you relapse, just add a white link to to the chain and carry on the chain without any disruption
- Over time the paper chain will grow in length and you can see your progress, and see that even if you do relapse, the are still days you go without hurting yourself. The colourful links.
- Over time and through your recovery watch the amount of coloured links begin to increase, and the amount of white links begin to decrease.
- If you feel like hurting yourself, look at the paper chain and realise just how far you’ve made it, and realise that if you’ve resisted before you can do it again :)
- Please reblog, this could help someone towards recovery. ❤